Who but a senior could say, "I have been young, and now am old; yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his descendants begging bread" (Psalm 37:25)?
The Seniors' Ministry at Calvary Chapel of Delaware County began in late 2008 with a twofold vision: to serve the seniors in our church, and to free them to serve others.
We serve our seniors by being intentional about providing care and opportunities for fellowship. We free them to serve by finding venues where their skills and life experience can best be tapped. In all, we strive to be multigenerational, bringing people from all stages of life together, to the greater good of those both inside and outside the church.
- Saturday, February 8th at 1:00 PM - Watch movie “Overcomer” at church
- Saturday, March 7th at noon - Lunch and games at church
- Saturday, April 4th around 10:00 AM - Support Kids Easter event with lunch offsite
- Friday, May 15th, time TBD - Christina River DE cruise and lunch in nearby restaurant
- Sunday, June 7th at noon - Annual picnic at church
- Saturday, September 26th at noon - Kick-off lunch & Gordon Douglas, Christian comedian
- Wednesday, October 21st at 9:00 AM - Bus trip to Sight and Sound to see “Esther”, followed by lunch at Hershey Farm Restaurant
- Saturday, November 15th at noon - Lunch & clowning, fun and magic with Nancy Poultney
- Saturday, December 12th around 10 AM - Tour of Nemours Estate mansion in DE; lunch at Hollywood Diner
Grab a newsletter at the Welcome Center for all the info about upcoming events!
Questions: Contact Pastor Bob Banks at 610-459-8111 or .