Giving FAQs

Looking for your 2019 Giving Statement? Click the button below. Please note: 2019 Giving Statements will not be available after March 2020.

Download Instructions

Where do my donations to Calvary Chapel go?

General Operating Fund: Donations to ccdelco support its General Operating Fund. This fund makes possible the day-to-day ministries and services of the church.

Special Funds: Periodically, opportunities become available to designate a donation to a specific ministry initiative with specific start and end dates. To designate your contribution to a specific fund, simply indicate the name of the initiative on the memo line of your check or on your envelope.

Will I receive a statement of contribution?

Yes, you will receive an annual statement of contribution for all donations for which you provided your name and address (cash contributions may be placed in an envelope with your name and address). All donations made to Calvary Chapel of Delaware County are held in the strictest confidence.

Statements of contributions are mailed in January (for the prior calendar year). Click here to download the instructions to access your contribution at any time.

If you have moved recently, please notify us of your new address so we may send your statement of contribution to the correct address.

How does Calvary Chapel uphold financial accountability?

"We want to avoid any criticism of the way we administer this liberal gift. For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only in the eyes of the Lord but also in the eyes of man." - 2 Corinthians 8:20-21 (NIV)

We are  committed to honoring God's provision by exercising wise and faithful stewardship, ethical business practices, and full accountability to ensure the financial integrity of Calvary Chapel remains above reproach. We accomplish this through a system of internal controls and an internal budgeting and reporting process, including an annual audit performed by an independent certified public accounting firm. Contact Pastor Bob Banks or call (610) 459-8111 to ask general questions about our financial practices.