Check homepage for service times.
We're so thankful to be able to meet during this time to worship as the body of Christ. Take a look below at the various ways we corporately gather:
Sunday, September 6th: Livestream only at 10AM
Sunday, September 13th: Outside @ 10AM
Sunday, September 20th: Outside @ 10AM
Sunday, September 26th: Outside @ 10AM
A believer's baptism is a symbol of our identifying with the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. We typically offer baptisms at our Wednesday night Sizzlin' Summer and other outdoor services.
We're opening the pool during our Sunday outdoor services. Click here to schedule your baptism ahead of time or just show up with a change of clothes and head to the connections kiosk.
We are so blessed to have a large outdoor property that makes social distancing very possible. You can even sit in/near your car in the parking lot and still see and hear the service. We encourage everyone to police yourselves out of a spirit of love, making sure you are aware of those around you and ensuring they feel comfortable.
Family & Group Seating: There are aisle markers (orange snow poles) set up to mark 6 feet apart. Please set up chairs you bring in a line with the aisle markers to ensure social distancing. If you’ve already been together with your family, there’s no need for you to sit 6 feet apart, just ensure you leave space between your group and other couples or groups near you so that everyone feels comfortable.
Bleachers & Picnic Tables: The bleachers and picnic tables are set up. Please be mindful of your distancing and the comfort level of those around you if sitting in these areas.
- During the social time before and after service, please wear a mask.
- If you are ordering coffee, please wear a mask.
- During the service you do not have to wear a mask, it is up to your discretion.
There will be access to the indoor restrooms through the front doors of the church. Please wear a mask when going indoors and make sure to wash your hands!
Hand sanitizer stations are available outside & inside our facility.
Childcare & JKids
JKids is available for children ages 5 to 4th grade. Take your child to the large, white pop-up tent for JKids outside! There is no childcare for our nursery aged children. Additionally, the playground will be open before & after service.
The Table will be open indoors! We'll have specialty drinks, coffee, grab-and-go food. Limited quantities available.
The front row of parking spaces that face the outdoor stage will be reserved for people who want to “tailgate” the service by sitting in/on the backs of their cars. First come, first serve on those spots.
Entrances & Exits
- There will be marked entrances and exits going into the building and the sanctuary to control the flow of traffic.
- Be on the lookout for signage and ushers showing you where to enter and exit.
- The Table will be open for hot/iced coffee, specialty drinks, and grab-and-go breakfast items.
- Please wear a mask when ordering at the Table.
- All Table personnel will have masks and continue to wear gloves.
- We encourage you to arrive early as we are limiting the total number of people in the sanctuary at 250. This is roughly 25% of our capacity, which allows for plenty of social distancing. (There will be overflow seating available if the sanctuary fills up.)
- Please use the center doors for entering the sanctuary and use the side doors for exiting.
- Inside the sanctuary you can seat yourself. Every other aisle of seating will be available.
- We encourage you to maintain 6 feet of distance. (Families can sit together, of course!)
- Masks are recommended indoors when you cannot maintain social distance between yourself and others
- Masks are not required during the service.
- JKids will be happening outdoors under a big tent this week!
- There will be two check-in stations each week, both indoors & outdoors with a check-in line marked for social distancing. Designated Check-In Volunteers will check in all families, providing a touch-free experience.
- For more info on how we’re keeping your kids safe, read here.
- Middle School (grades 5-8) and High School (grades 9-12) will be combined at 9:30AM and 11AM upstairs.
- All youth will follow the same guidelines and we trust that each family will make decisions for their best interest.